New lover moves in on "Housewives"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - A new male love interest is moving to Wisteria Lane next season.
Neal McDonough has joined the cast of "Desperate Housewives" in a recurring role as a white-collar resident who is expected to get romantically involved with one of the housewives.
He is the second addition to the cast of the ABC show next season, along with Gale Harold ("Queer as Folk"), who will recur as Ken, the mysterious man seen kissing Teri Hatcher's character in the final flash-forward scene this past season.
McDonough's TV credits include the short-lived series "Medical Investigation" and "Boomtown," as well as the 2007 miniseries "Tin Man."
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video