Alimera Sciences files for $75 million IPO
WASHINGTON, July 1
WASHINGTON, July 1 (Reuters) - Biopharmaceutical company Alimera Sciences Inc on Tuesday filed to raise up to $75 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Credit Suisse, Citi, Cowen and Co, and Leerink Swann are underwriting the IPO.
Alimera intends to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "ALIM" (ALIM.O). (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski, editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South