Gates holds 5.5 pct AutoNation stake -- SEC filing
WASHINGTON, July 21
WASHINGTON, July 21 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O) co-founder Bill Gates on Monday reported that his fund owns a 5.5 percent passive stake in the common stock of AutoNation Inc (AN.N).
Cascade Investment LLC reported that it owns 9.9 million shares of the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, according to a filing made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
(Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Somali officials say U.S. struck where al Shabaab were meeting
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Risk appetite flickers as ECB bets hold down euro