Gates holds 5.5 pct AutoNation stake -- SEC filing
WASHINGTON, July 21
WASHINGTON, July 21 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O) co-founder Bill Gates on Monday reported that his fund owns a 5.5 percent passive stake in the common stock of AutoNation Inc (AN.N).
Cascade Investment LLC reported that it owns 9.9 million shares of the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, according to a filing made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
(Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement