Silver State Bancorp Announces Director Resignation
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HENDERSON, Nev.--(Business Wire)-- Silver State Bancorp (NASDAQ:SSBX), the holding company for Silver State Bank, announced today that Andrew K. McCain submitted his resignation today as a director on the Boards of Directors of Silver State Bancorp and Silver State Bank, citing personal reasons. Mr. McCain previously served as a director of Choice Bank in Scottsdale, Arizona from 2006 to April 1, 2008 when Choice Bank merged into Silver State Bank. Mr. McCain had been appointed to the Boards of the Company and Silver State Bank in February, 2008 and had served on the Audit Committee. Mr. McCain has recently been appointed Chairman of the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, effective this month. A spokesperson for the Company stated that the Company wishes him the very best in all his present and future endeavors. About Silver State Bancorp Silver State Bancorp, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Silver State Bank, currently operates thirteen full service branches in southern Nevada and four full service branches in the Phoenix/Scottsdale market area. Silver State Bank also operates loan production offices located in Nevada, California, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Colorado and Florida. Deposit accounts at Silver State Bank are FDIC insured to the maximum allowed by law. Please visit www.silverstatebancorp.com for more information. Stern And Company Steve Stern, 702-240-9533 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2008
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'