Nintendo sues 5 Japan firms over game equipment
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Nintendo Co Ltd 7974.OS said on Tuesday it had filed a lawsuit against five Japanese firms for importing and selling equipment that enables illegal game programs to be played on Nintendo's popular DS portable video game player.
Nintendo said it filed the lawsuit earlier in the day at the Tokyo District Court together with 54 other Japanese software makers.
(Reporting by Aiko Hayashi)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official