Nintendo sues 5 Japan firms over game equipment
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Nintendo Co Ltd 7974.OS said on Tuesday it had filed a lawsuit against five Japanese firms for importing and selling equipment that enables illegal game programs to be played on Nintendo's popular DS portable video game player.
Nintendo said it filed the lawsuit earlier in the day at the Tokyo District Court together with 54 other Japanese software makers.
(Reporting by Aiko Hayashi)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow