Nintendo sues 5 Japan firms over game equipment
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Nintendo Co Ltd 7974.OS said on Tuesday it had filed a lawsuit against five Japanese firms for importing and selling equipment that enables illegal game programs to be played on Nintendo's popular DS portable video game player.
Nintendo said it filed the lawsuit earlier in the day at the Tokyo District Court together with 54 other Japanese software makers.
(Reporting by Aiko Hayashi)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Missouri suburb braces for more racial unrest but calm prevails
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another