Huntsman posts profit in second-quarter
NEW YORK, July 30
NEW YORK, July 30 (Reuters) - Chemical maker Huntsman Corp (HUN.N), said on Wednesday it posted a second-quarter profit from a year-ago loss, when results were hurt by one-time items.
Net income in the quarter was $23.7 million, or 10 cents a share, compared with a year-earlier loss of $70.9 million, or 30 cents a share.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |