2009 International Robotic Urology Symposium
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
DETROIT, Aug. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Henry Ford Hospital is sponsoring the 2009 International Robotic Urology Symposium (IRUS) at The Bellagio Resort, in Las Vegas, Jan. 12-14, 2009. The three-day symposium will provide the ultimate informative experience for health care professionals with both basic and advanced knowledge. Attendees will: -- Interact with internationally renowned faculty in robotic prostatectomy, female urology, gynecology, kidney, pediatric urology, and adrenal and single-port laparoscopy. Pioneering surgeons will share their strategies, results and lessons learned on the spectrum of robotic surgery techniques. -- View numerous 3-D robotic surgery broadcasts and participate in dry clinic discussions and debates. -- Be eligible for abstract submission and to present your work through either poster or video format presentations. Prizes will be awarded to the best posters and videos. -- Have the opportunity to attend specialized and intensive courses covering robotic pediatric urology, gynecologic surgery, kidney surgery, radical cystectomy and urinary diversion, operating room management for robotic surgery and the economics of robotic surgery. Post-conference live surgical experience options, including hands-on training with the da Vinci Surgical System, is available. For registration and program agenda, go to henryford.com/irus SOURCE Henry Ford Hospital Dwight Angell of Henry Ford Hospital, +1-313-876-8709, dangell1@HFHS.org
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions