TABLE-Manila's ABS-CBN Broadcasting Q2 net profit up 12 pct
MANILA, Aug 14 (Reuters) - Three months ending June 30, 2008.
(in million pesos unless stated)
Net income 514 vs 459
Six months ending June 30, 2008.
Net income 754 vs 739
Recurring net income 754 vs 567
Gross revenue (billion) 10.2 vs 9.2
Airtime revenue (billion) 6.36 vs 6.16
Note: ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corp (ABS.PS) (ABSP.PS) is the Philippines' biggest media firm with interests in radio, cable television, movie production and publishing. The company is a unit of conglomerate Benpres Holdings Corp BPC.PS.
($1 = 44.935 pesos) (Reporting by Rosemarie Francisco)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case