Verasun Energy files $750 mln mixed shelf offering
Aug 14 (Reuters) - Verasun Energy Corp VSE.N said on Thursday it may periodically sell up to $750 million in debt securities, common and preferred stock, warrants, depositary shares, rights, contracts and units.
The ethanol maker said it intends to use the proceeds for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Under a shelf registration filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, a company may sell securities in one or more separate offerings with the size, price and terms to be determined at the time of sale. (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan in Bangalore)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N