PepsiCo to reshuffle North American drinks unit
NEW YORK Aug 18 (Reuters) - PepsiCo Inc (PEP.N) said on Monday it was reshuffling its North American beverage unit, bringing marketing of Gatorade under the same leadership as carbonated soft drinks such as Pepsi-Cola and Mountain Dew.
The company, which also makes Tropicana orange juice and Aquafina bottled water, said Dave Burwick will take over marketing for most of the company's North American drinks, including all carbonated soft drinks and Gatorade.
The news was first reported by Beverage Digest, an industry newsletter. (Reporting by Martinne Geller, editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Henrik Fisker is back with a souped up Mustang
- Russia warns U.S. against arms to Ukraine as Biden due in Kiev