Newcrest Mining says sees more gold price strength
SYDNEY Aug 19 (Reuters) - Australian gold producer Newcrest Mining Ltd (NCM.AX) said on Tuesday it expected more gold price gains over the next year.
"All the pre-conditions in the world are there for gold to make a substantial run in the next twelve months," said Newcrest Managing Director Ian Smith in a media briefing following the group's annual results.
For more see: [nSYD89259]. ($1=A$1.15) (Reporting by James Regan)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data