Penelope Cruz chosen for Gotham Award Tribute
NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - Spanish actress Penelope Cruz will receive a Gotham Award Tribute at the nonprofit Independent Feature Project's 18th annual Gotham Awards.
Cruz will appear December 2 at Manhattan's Cipriani Wall Street to accept the career achievement honor. She currently stars in two English-language productions: Isabel Coixet's "Elegy" and Woody Allen's "Vicky Cristina Barcelona."
Additional honorees at the IFP event will be announced shortly, and a full list of Gotham Award nominees will be unveiled October 20.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image