Singapore's DBS says appoints Chng Sok Hui as CFO
SINGAPORE Aug 21 (Reuters) - Singapore's DBS Group (DBSM.SI) said on Thursday it has appointed Chng Sok Hui as Chief Financial Officer, effective in October and replacing Jeanette Wong.
The bank said Chng has been with DBS for 25 years and has held the position of Head of Group Risk for the last 6 years.
"Ms Wong will relinquish her role as CFO to assume the role of Group Executive responsible for Institutional Banking Group and International Operations (ex Greater China)," DBS said in a statement. (Reporting by Daryl Loo, editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |