Singapore's DBS says appoints Chng Sok Hui as CFO
SINGAPORE Aug 21 (Reuters) - Singapore's DBS Group (DBSM.SI) said on Thursday it has appointed Chng Sok Hui as Chief Financial Officer, effective in October and replacing Jeanette Wong.
The bank said Chng has been with DBS for 25 years and has held the position of Head of Group Risk for the last 6 years.
"Ms Wong will relinquish her role as CFO to assume the role of Group Executive responsible for Institutional Banking Group and International Operations (ex Greater China)," DBS said in a statement. (Reporting by Daryl Loo, editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports