Singapore's DBS says appoints Chng Sok Hui as CFO
SINGAPORE Aug 21 (Reuters) - Singapore's DBS Group (DBSM.SI) said on Thursday it has appointed Chng Sok Hui as Chief Financial Officer, effective in October and replacing Jeanette Wong.
The bank said Chng has been with DBS for 25 years and has held the position of Head of Group Risk for the last 6 years.
"Ms Wong will relinquish her role as CFO to assume the role of Group Executive responsible for Institutional Banking Group and International Operations (ex Greater China)," DBS said in a statement. (Reporting by Daryl Loo, editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |