DC Chemical says wins $280 mln order from Taiwan
SEOUL Aug 21 (Reuters) - South Korea's DC Chemical Co (010060.KS) said on Thursday it had won a 290.9 billion won ($280.2 million) order to supply polysilicon to Taiwan's Wafer Works Corporation.
The contract covers the period between January 2010 and December 2016, the company said in a filing with the Korea Exchange. ($1=1038.0 Won)
(Reporting by Park Ju-min; Editing by Keiron Henderson)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Venezuela protests arrest of ex-intelligence head wanted in U.S.