Jury awards Mattel $100 mln in Bratz damages
RIVERSIDE (Reuters) - A California jury on Tuesday awarded Mattel Inc $100 million in damages in a copyright infringement case it brought against MGA Entertainment Inc over the Bratz doll franchise.
Mattel had asked the panel to award it about $2 billion plus punitive damages.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee