Nicollette Sheridan, Michael Bolton end engagement
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Desperate Housewives" star Nicollette Sheridan and singer Michael Bolton have called off their engagement, the actress' spokeswoman said on Tuesday.
Bolton, 55, and Sheridan, 44, started dating in 1992 but broke up five years later. They revived their relationship three years ago and announced their engagement in 2006.
"Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton have amicably ended their engagement," Nicole Perna, a publicist for the actress, said in a statement.
"They appreciate your respect for their privacy in this matter," Perna said.
Bolton is a Grammy-winning singer who has sold more than 53 million records with hits that include "Time, Love and Tenderness" and "When a Man Loves a Woman."
Sheridan stars as suburbanite Edie Britt in the ABC hit television show "Desperate Housewives," and she also starred in the TV show "Knots Landing."
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users