RNC Chairman Applauds Selection of Gov. Sarah Palin as Vice Presidential Nominee
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Robert M. "Mike" Duncan released the following statement regarding U.S. Senator John McCain's selection of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his vice presidential nominee: (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080519/RNCLOGO ) "I applaud John McCain's selection of Governor Sarah Palin, whose commitment to reform and record of bipartisanship is exactly what our country needs. I am confident that this team will continue to keep America safe and make our nation more prosperous." Paid for by the Republican National Committee. http://www.gop.com Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. SOURCE Republican National Committee Republican National Committee, +1-202-863-8614
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S