RNC Chairman Applauds Selection of Gov. Sarah Palin as Vice Presidential Nominee
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Robert M. "Mike" Duncan released the following statement regarding U.S. Senator John McCain's selection of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his vice presidential nominee: (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080519/RNCLOGO ) "I applaud John McCain's selection of Governor Sarah Palin, whose commitment to reform and record of bipartisanship is exactly what our country needs. I am confident that this team will continue to keep America safe and make our nation more prosperous." Paid for by the Republican National Committee. http://www.gop.com Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. SOURCE Republican National Committee Republican National Committee, +1-202-863-8614
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media