REG-ThyssenKrupp AG Holding(s) in Company
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LONDON--(Business Wire)-- On September 2, 2008, Barclays Global Investors UK Holdings Ltd, London, England, informed us in accordance with Art. 21 par. 1 WpHG, that its share of the voting rights in ThyssenKrupp AG, Duisburg and Essen, Germany, (ISIN DE0007500001), have fallen below the 3% threshold on March 14, 2008, and now amount to 0.485% (which equates to 2,497,797 voting rights). All voting rights are to be attributed to Barclays Global Investors UK Holdings Ltd in accordance with Art. 22 par. 1 sentence 1 no. 6 WpHG in conjunction with Art. 22 par. 1 sentence 2 WpHG. This notification is based on the fact that Barclays Global Investors UK Holdings Ltd fulfils the requirements of Art. 32 par. 2 through 4 InvG, Art. 22 par. 3a WpHG, Art. 29a par. 3 WpHG. -0- *T Duisburg and Essen, September 3, 2008 ThyssenKrupp AG The Executive Board *T ThyssenKrupp AG Copyright Business Wire 2008
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat