Medical device firm Therox files for $100 mln IPO
WASHINGTON, Sept 4
WASHINGTON, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Therox Inc, a medical device company focused on treating oxygen deprived tissue, said on Thursday it is planning an initial public offering of as much as $100 million in common stock.
Citi, UBS Investment Bank, Cowen and Company, and Wachovia Securities will underwrite the IPO, according to a preliminary offering document filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The company is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "THER." (Editing by Andre Grenon)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning