Lawmakers summon Lehman CEO Fuld to testify
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc LEH.N Chief Executive Richard Fuld has been invited to testify before a House of Representatives committee about "regulatory mistakes" and "financial excesses" that led to Lehman's bankruptcy filing.
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform asked Fuld to testify on September 25.
(Reporting by Kim Dixon; editing by John Wallace)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ