MTV, Dr. Drew talking about "Sex"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - MTV will premiere a sex-themed series featuring relationships expert Dr. Drew Pinsky on September 29.
In each half-hour episode of "Sex ... With Mom and Dad," the father of 15-year-old triplets will help a teen and his or her parents work through their problems discussing sex, dating and relationships. MTV has ordered 20 episodes.
Pinsky, a board-certified addiction medicine specialist famed for his long-running radio show "Loveline," recently collaborated with MTV sister channel VH1 for "Celebrity Rehab."
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat