Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Tuesday
MADRID, Sept 30
MADRID, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Peer H&M (HMb.ST) said same-store sales fell 3 pct in August, compared to a reuters poll for 1.5 percent growth in like-for-like sales.
GAS NATURAL (GAS.MC)
Credit Suisse cuts Gas Natural (GAS.MC) price target to 30 eur from 33 eur; rating underperform.
Citigroup cuts Acerinox (ACX.MC) target price to eur 13 from eur 15; keeps hold rating
The motorway company is set to decide today whether to continue with its $12.8 billion concession to participate in the privatisation of the Pennsylvania Turnpike in the U.S, which has suffered administrative and regulatory setbacks.
For today's European market outlook double click on [.EU].
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on .IBEX
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click [HOT-ES]
For Spanish language market report double click on [.MES]
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on [.EU]
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |