AGA Medical files for $200 million IPO
WASHINGTON Oct 10 (Reuters) - AGA Medical Holdings Inc on Friday filed to raise up to $200 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The medical device manufacturer said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Citi, Banc of America Securities, and Deutsche Bank Securities are the lead underwriters for the IPO.
The company did not reveal how many shares it plans to sell or the expected price range of the shares. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski; editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot