AGA Medical files for $200 million IPO
WASHINGTON Oct 10 (Reuters) - AGA Medical Holdings Inc on Friday filed to raise up to $200 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The medical device manufacturer said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Citi, Banc of America Securities, and Deutsche Bank Securities are the lead underwriters for the IPO.
The company did not reveal how many shares it plans to sell or the expected price range of the shares. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski; editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media