REG-ThyssenKrupp AG Holding(s) in Company
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LONDON--(Business Wire)-- Release of an announcement according to Article 26 par. 1 sentence 2 of the WpHG (Own shares) ,,ThyssenKrupp AG, August-Thyssen-Straße 1, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany, informes in accordance with Art. 26 par. 1 sentence 2 WpHG, that it transferred its own shares corresponding to 9.92% (51,015,552 shares) on October 6, 2008, to its affiliate Krupp Hoesch Stahl GmbH, Eberhardstraße 12, 44145 Dortmund, Germany, a 100% owned daughter company. According to Art. 71d German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) the transferred shares still are deemed own shares of ThyssenKrupp AG. According to the German Securities Trading Act (WpHG) ThyssenKrupp AG went below the thresholds of 5% and 3% on that day and does not directly own its shares. Since October 6, 2008, Krupp Hoesch Stahl GmbH holds 9.92% (51,015,552 shares) of its mother company ThyssenKrupp AG (ISIN DE0007500001)." Duisburg and Essen, October 10, 2008 ThyssenKrupp AG The Executive Board ThyssenKrupp AG Copyright Business Wire 2008
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- U.S. general says cannot rule out larger ground role in Iraq