Auspex Systems, Inc. Announces Supplemental Final Distribution of Capital (ASPXQ)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SAN FRANCISCO--(Business Wire)-- Auspex Systems, Inc. ("Auspex") previously announced the adoption of its First Amended Plan of Liquidation, which became effective November 28, 2003 (the "Plan"). In February 2004, pursuant to the Plan, Auspex changed its name to Auspex Liquidating Corporation (the "Company"). The Company today announced that, pursuant to Article IV, Section 2(b) of the Plan, that it will make a supplemental final distribution of capital to all stockholders of record as of November 28, 2003, the Record Date under the Plan. The aggregate amount of the third and final distribution shall be $62,911.84. Distributions will be mailed to the stockholders of record as of the Record Date on or about October 24, 2008. Distributions to stockholders whose shares are held in "nominee" or "street" name shall be made to the applicable broker or account representative. For Auspex David A. Bradlow, 415-206-0635 Disbursing Agent Copyright Business Wire 2008
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'