Auspex Systems, Inc. Announces Supplemental Final Distribution of Capital (ASPXQ)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SAN FRANCISCO--(Business Wire)-- Auspex Systems, Inc. ("Auspex") previously announced the adoption of its First Amended Plan of Liquidation, which became effective November 28, 2003 (the "Plan"). In February 2004, pursuant to the Plan, Auspex changed its name to Auspex Liquidating Corporation (the "Company"). The Company today announced that, pursuant to Article IV, Section 2(b) of the Plan, that it will make a supplemental final distribution of capital to all stockholders of record as of November 28, 2003, the Record Date under the Plan. The aggregate amount of the third and final distribution shall be $62,911.84. Distributions will be mailed to the stockholders of record as of the Record Date on or about October 24, 2008. Distributions to stockholders whose shares are held in "nominee" or "street" name shall be made to the applicable broker or account representative. For Auspex David A. Bradlow, 415-206-0635 Disbursing Agent Copyright Business Wire 2008
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Seventh person dies after New York blast, building collapse: police
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ