Dynacq Healthcare, Inc. Announces Reopening of Pasadena, Texas Hospital after Hurricane...
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Dynacq Healthcare, Inc. Announces Reopening of Pasadena, Texas Hospital after Hurricane Ike HOUSTON--(Business Wire)-- Dynacq Healthcare, Inc. (DYII) announced that its Surgery Specialty Hospitals of America - Southeast Houston Campus located in Pasadena, Texas reopened on September 30, 2008. The hospital was temporarily closed on September 12, 2008 because of the loss of power and the physical damages sustained as a result of Hurricane Ike. Once the repairs necessary to assure the safety of patients and employees, and the quality of operations, were made, the facility was reopened. Currently all services offered by the hospital are in full operation. Certain repairs to the physical structure continue to be made. Dynacq Healthcare, Inc. ("www.dynacq.com") is a holding company. Its subsidiaries provide surgical healthcare services and related ancillary services through hospital facilities. Dynacq Healthcare, Inc., Houston Philip S. Chan, 713-378-2000 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2008
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls