Apple unveils new MacBooks
(Reuters) Apple CEO Steve Jobs on Tuesday unveiled the latest line of MacBook notebook computers, offering an all-metal design, 3D graphics and LED backlit displays at prices up to $700 less than before.
(Bangalore Equities Newsroom)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |