BP Alaska's Suttles named COO of global exploration
ANCHORAGE, Alaska Oct 17 (Reuters) - Doug Suttles, who has led BP (BP.L) in Alaska since January 2007, will become chief operating officer for BP's global exploration and production business, overseeing Alaska, the North Sea and other regions, the company said on Friday.
He will be based in Houston.
John Minge, current president of BP Indonesia, will take over from Doug Suttles, president of BP Exploration (Alaska) Inc.
Minge began his BP career 25 years ago as a drilling engineer in the Gulf of Mexico. He is a past president of exploration and production for Vietnam and China. (Reporting by Yereth Rosen; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |