Carl Icahn's 177-ft motor yacht up for sale
BOSTON (Reuters) - Wanted: A buyer for billionaire investor Carl Icahn's 177-foot motor yacht.
Brokerage firm Northrop & Johnson listed Icahn's yacht, Starfire, this week.
The vessel "boasts accommodations for 12 guests in six luxurious staterooms," the brokers wrote, adding that Starfire has a helicopter pad and Quantum Zero speed stabilizers.
Icahn was among a few ranked 46th in a list of the world's richest people published by Forbes magazine in March, with a net worth of roughly $14 billion.
He is a veteran activist shareholder who has taken stakes in many companies.
Icahn was not available to comment on why he is selling the yacht.
(Reporting by Svea Herbst-Bayliss and Mark McSherry, editing by Richard Chang)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command