Sony says to beat PSP sales forecast in 2008/09
TOKYO Oct 23 (Reuters) - Sony Corp (6758.T) said on Thursday it expects to beat its sales forecast for its PlayStation Portable handheld game gear for the year to March.
Sales of Sony's PSP would likely hit 16 million units this year, instead of its previous outlook of 15 million units, it said. (Reporting by Kiyoshi Takenaka)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions