Sony says to beat PSP sales forecast in 2008/09
TOKYO Oct 23 (Reuters) - Sony Corp (6758.T) said on Thursday it expects to beat its sales forecast for its PlayStation Portable handheld game gear for the year to March.
Sales of Sony's PSP would likely hit 16 million units this year, instead of its previous outlook of 15 million units, it said. (Reporting by Kiyoshi Takenaka)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000