REG-Allianz SE Additional Listing
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
MUNICH, Germany--(Business Wire)-- Allianz SE Application has been made to the UK Listing Authority for 700,000 ordinary registered no par value shares (fully entitled to dividends for the year 2008) issued under an Employee Share Programme to be admitted to the Official List and to the London Stock Exchange for these shares to be admitted to trading. The shares rank pari passu with the existing issued shares of the Company. Allianz SE Copyright Business Wire 2008
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats