"Double Shot" of Ikki love at MTV
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - MTV is giving a pair of bisexual twin sisters their "Shot at Love" in the third season of the dating competition series, which premieres December 9.
"A Double Shot at Love" will feature Rikki and Vikki, known as the "Ikki Twins," choosing from among 12 straight men and 12 lesbians all vying for their attention. The sisters have modeled for various billboards, car magazines and calendars.
The first two seasons of the show starred Tila Tequila, who previously had indicated that she would not be returning for a third installment. MTV also aired a spinoff, "That's Amore," featuring "Shot at Love" contestant Domenico Nesci.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes