"Double Shot" of Ikki love at MTV
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - MTV is giving a pair of bisexual twin sisters their "Shot at Love" in the third season of the dating competition series, which premieres December 9.
"A Double Shot at Love" will feature Rikki and Vikki, known as the "Ikki Twins," choosing from among 12 straight men and 12 lesbians all vying for their attention. The sisters have modeled for various billboards, car magazines and calendars.
The first two seasons of the show starred Tila Tequila, who previously had indicated that she would not be returning for a third installment. MTV also aired a spinoff, "That's Amore," featuring "Shot at Love" contestant Domenico Nesci.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA