"Double Shot" of Ikki love at MTV
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - MTV is giving a pair of bisexual twin sisters their "Shot at Love" in the third season of the dating competition series, which premieres December 9.
"A Double Shot at Love" will feature Rikki and Vikki, known as the "Ikki Twins," choosing from among 12 straight men and 12 lesbians all vying for their attention. The sisters have modeled for various billboards, car magazines and calendars.
The first two seasons of the show starred Tila Tequila, who previously had indicated that she would not be returning for a third installment. MTV also aired a spinoff, "That's Amore," featuring "Shot at Love" contestant Domenico Nesci.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video