Danone seen raising up to 1 bln euros -IFR
LONDON Nov 25 (Reuters) - French food group Danone (DANO.PA) is expected to raise 750 million euros ($966 million) to 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) via its planned five-year bond, IFR said on Tuesday.
Books on the deal have been closed after demand reached more than 4 billion euros, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication.
Barclays, Calyon, HSBC and Natixis are lead managers on the deal, IFR said.
(Reporting by Natalie Harrison)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |