AIG gets $40 billion injection from Treasury
(Reuters) - American International Group Inc (AIG.N) says it has completed completed a $40 billion preferred stock sale to the U.S. Department of Treasury under TARP.
* Says to use proceeds to reduce borrowings under original credit agreement with Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |