- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll lowered |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
Ratings not so rosy for O'Donnell variety show
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - A mere 5 million viewers tuned in Friday for the 8 p.m. bow of Rosie O'Donnell's variety show, "Rosie Live," on NBC. The show has been dropped from the network's schedule.
Among those making appearances on the hourlong program -- conceived as a throwback to such series as "The Carol Burnett Show" -- were Alanis Morissette, Alec Baldwin, Clay Aiken, Ne-Yo and Liza Minnelli. It earned a 1.2 preliminary rating among adults 18-49.
During the weekend, O'Donnell, a former cohost of "The View," wrote on her blog that the low ratings and bad reviews meant that NBC would not pick up the series.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this