UPDATE 1-Valero: no output impact from McKee FCC snag
(Adds details, comment from company spokesman)
NEW YORK Dec 15 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp reported a snag on Monday with the fluid catalytic cracker power train at its 170,000-barrel-per-day McKee, Texas, refinery, but added it won't impact the gasoline making unit's output.
"That will not have an impact on production," said Valero spokesman Bill Day when asked about a company filing with Texas Commission on Environmental Quality which cited "unplanned maintenance" on a power train unit.
"They took it down for maintenance but there is a second power train at the refinery that's working so it will not have an impact on production," the spokesman told Reuters. (Reporting by Haitham Haddadin; Editing by Christian Wiessner)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions