Valero's St. Charles, La. FCC in unplanned outage
HOUSTON Dec 15 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp (VLO.N) said on Monday its 100,000 barrel per day (bpd) gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit at its 250,000 bpd St. Charles refinery in Norco, Louisiana, was shut on Sunday for unplanned repairs.
The company hopes to know on Tuesday how long the unit will be shut and by what amount production will be affected, said Valero spokesman Bill Day. (Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows