Time Warner raises stake in Eidos
(Reuters) - Entertainment software developer Eidos Plc EIDE.L said on Monday Time Warner Entertainment, a unit of media firm Time Warner Inc (TWX.N), bought 10 million shares in Eidos, increasing its stake to 19.92 percent in the company.
Eidos, formerly known as SCi Entertainment Group Plc, said Time Warner Entertainment had bought these shares on December 11 and now holds about 52.5 million shares in the company.
Eidos, the holding company of Eidos Interactive, has developed interactive video and computer games series such as "Tomb Raider" and "Hitman."
At 1022 GMT (5:22 a.m. EST), Eidos shares were up 3 percent at 18 pence.
(Reporting by Usman Merchant in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5