Australian police hunt blow-up doll sex bandit
SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Australian man broke into three adult shops, had sex with blow up dolls named "Jungle Jane" and then dumped his plastic conquests in a nearby alley, local media reported on Wednesday.
"It's totally bizarre. It's a real concern that someone like that is out on the street," said one of the owners of the adult sex shops in Cairns in northern Queensland state.
"He has been taking the dolls out the back and blowing them up and using the dolls and leaving them in the alley," the owner, who gave the name of Vogue, told the Cairns Post newspaper (www.cairnspost.com.au).
Police told the Cairns Post that scientific officers had taken DNA samples, fingerprints and pictures of the crime scene.
(Reporting by Pauline Askin, Editing by Dean Yates)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media