Russia orders Gazprom to stop Ukraine gas flow
MOSCOW Jan 7 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin ordered gas export monopoly Gazprom (GAZP.MM) to halt gas supplies via Ukraine on Wednesday, Russian news agencies reported.
In a meeting with Putin, Gazprom chief executive Alexei Miller proposed halting deliveries of gas to the Russian-Ukraine border because Kiev was siphoning off the fuel, Interfax news agency reported.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image