Michael C. Hall marries his "Dexter" sister
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall has married co-star Jennifer Carpenter, who plays his sister on the television show, the actor's representative said on Friday.
They wed on New Year's Eve in picturesque Big Sur, California, and she had a wedding ring linked to a bouquet, Hall's representative Craig Bankey said in a statement.
The ring was passed down from Carpenter's grandfather.
In "Dexter," Hall plays Dexter Morgan, a Miami police analyst who moonlights as a serial killer targeting sociopaths. Carpenter plays Debra Morgan, Dexter's adoptive sister, a tomboyish cop. "Dexter" is on U.S. cable channel Showtime.
Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, dated for a year and-a-half before being married, Bankey said.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead