Brad Pitt, at 45, not worried about old age
BERLIN (Reuters Life!) - Actor Brad Pitt says he is not afraid of growing old, but is worried about how he will die.
Pitt, who turned 45 last month, was in Berlin for the European premier of 'The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button', in which he plays a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards.
"I'm not so afraid of getting old, I'm more afraid of how I'll go," he told a news conference on Monday. "Fire and tight spaces don't appeal. A shark would be interesting." The tear-jerking film tracks the love story between Benjamin Button and Daisy, played by Cate Blanchett, and the joys and losses they face as one gets younger and the other older.
Asked what would make him cry, Pitt replied: "I don't cry, I'm as hard as nails."
(Reporting by Anna Brooke)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source