Beckhams take it off together for Emporio Armani
MILAN (Reuters Life!) - They have both stripped down separately for the Emporio Armani underwear advertising campaign, but soccer star David Beckham and his wife Victoria are now posing together for the doyen of Italian fashion.
In a black-and-white picture put up on a huge billboard in Milan during this week's menswear shows, the couple show off Giorgio Armani's latest underwear designs.
Wearing white briefs, David is lying on his stomach on a bed, his head resting on his arm.
At the forefront, Victoria, who came to fame as "Posh Spice" in pop group the Spice Girls, is wearing a bra with white polka dots as she lies back on the edge of the bed, her face edged to the side.
Her eyes are darkly rimmed and the shadow of window blinds can be seen in the picture.
Both have made separate appearances in the advertising campaign for Emporio Armani underwear but this is the first picture of them seen posing together.
David is on loan to AC Milan from Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team. He attended the Emporio Armani Autumn/Winter 2009/2010 menswear show on Sunday, as part of Milan fashion week.
(Editing by Paul Casciato)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |