Brad Pitt not worried about old age
BERLIN (Reuters) - Brad Pitt says he is not afraid of growing old, but is worried about how he will die.
Pitt, who turned 45 last month, was in Berlin for the European premier of 'The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button', in which he plays a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards.
"I'm not so afraid of getting old, I'm more afraid of how I'll go," he told a news conference on Monday. "Fire and tight spaces don't appeal. A shark would be interesting." The tear-jerking film tracks the love story between Benjamin Button and Daisy, played by Cate Blanchett, and the joys and losses they face as one gets younger and the other older.
Asked what would make him cry, Pitt replied: "I don't cry, I'm as hard as nails."
(Reporting by Anna Brooke)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port