REG-ThyssenKrupp AG Dividend Declaration
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LONDON--(Business Wire)-- Payment of Dividend The 10th Annual General Meeting of ThyssenKrupp AG resolved on January 23, 2009, to use the unappropriated net income of the 2007/2008 fiscal year in the amount of €668,835,757.20 as follows: Distribution of a Dividend of €1.30 per eligible share: €602,515,539.60 Remaining amount to be carried forward: €66,320,217.60 The dividend will be paid out by the depositary banks after in general deduction of 26.375% German withholding tax (25% German capital yields tax and 5.5% Solidarity Surcharge) on January 26, 2009. Under the conditions provided by the UK/German Double Taxation Treaty of November 26, 1964 as amended by the Protocol of March 23, 1970 the German capital yields tax will be reduced to 15% and the Solidarity Surcharge will be rescinded for shareholders who are residents of the United Kingdom. UK residents may use the 15% withholding tax as tax credit in the UK. Capital yields tax in excess of 15% is recoverable from the German tax authorities by UK residents. To claim a refund, shareholders must submit an application by no later than December 31, 2013 to: Bundesamt für Finanzen, 53225 Bonn, Germany. Duisburg and Essen, January 2009 ThyssenKrupp AG The Executive Board ThyssenKrupp AG Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |