- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Putin: EADS deal should involve Russian manufacture
DAVOS, Switzerland |
DAVOS, Switzerland (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Thursday long-term cooperation with European aerospace group EADS (EAD.PA) should involve some manufacturing in Russia. "We have a very difficult dialogue now with EADS in the area of aviation production," Putin said during the World Economic Forum in the Swiss ski resort of Davos. "We consider that, if relations are built, then they must be made in the same way as with other European customers in this consortium," Putin said.
"If we agreed about long-term cooperation, then let's use this principle for Russia too. Part of the production should be done in Russia too, no matter how difficult it is."
(Reporting by Guy Faulconbridge)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this