REG-ThyssenKrupp AG ThyssenKrupp AG to cancel listing on London Stock Exchange
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LONDON--(Business Wire)-- ThyssenKrupp AG, Duisburg and Essen, today announced that it intends to cancel its secondary listing of Ordinary shares (ISIN number DE0007500001) on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) effective March 6, 2009. ThyssenKrupp shares will continue to be listed on the Regulated Market of the Frankfurt (Prime Standard) and Düsseldorf Stock Exchanges. No material impact on the share price is expected as a result of the de-listing. Low trading volumes of ThyssenKrupp shares on the LSE have led to poor liquidity, which in turn has made it difficult for investors to obtain up-to-date market prices. The significant majority of trading in ThyssenKrupp shares is conducted on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange using the Xetra-Trading-platform, an investment platform enabling UK residents to trade directly in certain international shares, thereby ensuring up-to-date market prices and greater liquidity. Accordingly, ThyssenKrupp considers that the costs associated with maintaining the secondary listing on the LSE are no longer justifiable. For further information: Dr. Claus Ehrenbeck Head of Investor Relations Phone: +49 (0)211 824 36464 Fax: +49 (0)211 824 36467 E-mail: email@example.com Duisburg and Essen, February 4, 2009 ThyssenKrupp AG ThyssenKrupp AG Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |