Loretta Devine goes "Legally Mad" at NBC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Actress Loretta Devine, who co-starred on David E. Kelley's "Boston Public" has reunited with the producer for "Legally Mad," his new NBC comedy-drama.
The pilot centers on Brady Hamm (Charity Wakefield), a twentysomething woman who takes a job at a law firm run by her father (Hugh Bonneville).
Devine will play Jeanette, an attorney at the firm who's constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Devine most recently appeared on "Eli Stone." In addition to her role on "Boston Public," she had guest appearances on Kelley's "Ally McBeal" and "Boston Legal."
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |