Loretta Devine goes "Legally Mad" at NBC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Actress Loretta Devine, who co-starred on David E. Kelley's "Boston Public" has reunited with the producer for "Legally Mad," his new NBC comedy-drama.
The pilot centers on Brady Hamm (Charity Wakefield), a twentysomething woman who takes a job at a law firm run by her father (Hugh Bonneville).
Devine will play Jeanette, an attorney at the firm who's constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Devine most recently appeared on "Eli Stone." In addition to her role on "Boston Public," she had guest appearances on Kelley's "Ally McBeal" and "Boston Legal."
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales