Loretta Devine goes "Legally Mad" at NBC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Actress Loretta Devine, who co-starred on David E. Kelley's "Boston Public" has reunited with the producer for "Legally Mad," his new NBC comedy-drama.
The pilot centers on Brady Hamm (Charity Wakefield), a twentysomething woman who takes a job at a law firm run by her father (Hugh Bonneville).
Devine will play Jeanette, an attorney at the firm who's constantly on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Devine most recently appeared on "Eli Stone." In addition to her role on "Boston Public," she had guest appearances on Kelley's "Ally McBeal" and "Boston Legal."
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped