RasGas CEO sees later start for new LNG trains
HOUSTON Feb 11 (Reuters) - The CEO of RasGas Co Ltd said Wednesday that two new LNG trains being built will start "end of this year, beginning of next year," which is later than earlier estimated.
"These are very large trains that are coming on stream. It will take time to stabilize this production," said Hamad Rashid al Mohannadi, managing director of the Qatari energy company.
Earlier, the company had projected start-up for Train 6 between March and May and Train 7 in October. (Reporting by Bruce Nichols)
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back-Malaysia military