RasGas CEO sees later start for new LNG trains
HOUSTON Feb 11 (Reuters) - The CEO of RasGas Co Ltd said Wednesday that two new LNG trains being built will start "end of this year, beginning of next year," which is later than earlier estimated.
"These are very large trains that are coming on stream. It will take time to stabilize this production," said Hamad Rashid al Mohannadi, managing director of the Qatari energy company.
Earlier, the company had projected start-up for Train 6 between March and May and Train 7 in October. (Reporting by Bruce Nichols)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief